Sign up for Alert Pinellas, an emergency notification service. It is FREE to Pinellas residents and will give us multiple ways to get the word to you whenever an urgent situation arises. All you have to do is register your contact information with Alert Pinellas and an automated message will be sent to alert you to local emergencies.
A list of emergency notifications from Pinellas County Emergency Management:
- Mandatory evacuations
- Hurricane information
- Gas leak
- Boil water orders
- Utility notices
- Flooding events
- Hazard event
- Local emergency
- See addtional alerts below
Your contact information will remain exempt from public records.
- Subscribers will receive a notification on each contact method they provide to us.
- Each member of your household that would like to receive emergency notifications can register with this FREE service.
- An automated system will call land lines and cell phones at the same time an e-mail and text message will go out, so you could receive four notifications.
- The Alert Pinellas network allows us to send out alerts to the County as a whole or to specific smaller geographic areas.
- It’s easy to sign up for this FREE service, sign up here!