Pasco County Brush Fire Update
Pasco County Emergency Management has determined there is no longer a need for a voluntary evacuation of the Bexley Ranch subdivision; all residents who left can now go back home.
Bexley Ranch residents are asked to monitor news media and social media. If emergency officials determine the flames are threatening homes, door to-door notifications will be made.
– If there is smoke in your area, emergency officials recommend closing doors and windows and turning on the air conditioning to recirculate indoor air.
– NO grill, barbeque or campfires will be allowed at ANY Pasco County Park, effective immediately, until further notice.
– Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park will be closed Sunday, May 7, 2017 to give fire crews the access they need to fight the Anclote Branch fire.
– The Suncoast Parkway, between SR 54 and SR 52, will remain closed overnight and will be subject to periodic closures Sunday, May 7 based on operational needs
– Pasco County Emergency Management reminds residents a County-wide burn ban is still in effect and will be enforced.fire